All you moms/g'mas with babies...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I have turned into a compulsive, insane, couponer and never know what to do with diaper coups.

Anyone interested? I know Trinity has twins brewing...Of course she lives in a foreign country...

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm not sure what ones my sister is using for my niece but then again she still may be going through the batch she got from the two showers she had! LOL

If you would like to split the coupons up between a few people, I'll take a few for her. Pm me and I'll give you my addy.

Thanks!

trinityroyal

Yes, I think the cross border thing might be an issue.

I'm doing okay on the coupon front, though. The shop where I buy maternity clothes has a coupon/sample club, so I've been getting lots of free stuff in the post (diapers, formula, coupons, even a free diaper bag!), and a lot of the baby websites let you sign up for coupons and special offers as well.

Actually, Stang, the websites where I've signed up have U.S. options as well. Your sister might want to consider joining them too. Lots of deals on diapers, wipes, sleepers and other clothes, and stuff for new mommies as well.

All of the major brands seem to have special offers available.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I think she's done some of those, not sure. I'm going up there today (my BABY sister turns 15 today) so I'll see what she's done.