Almost forgot: Happy Ballerina Day....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Do we need to commit you you? Or are you having a few few?
Has the snow gotten into your underoo-roos
Any who-who
HAPPY BALLERINA DAY back at 2/2

SRL

So true true and timely too too. Today I'm sewing ribbons on my daughter's first pair of pointe shoe shoes.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thank you, Star. The only thing I ever wanted to be with my whole heart was a ballerina. I still have my toe shoes. Thank you so much for celebrating me today.

Suz :princess:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
GN, Star really wasn't posting about me but since I always wanted to be a ballerina I decided to believe it was about me.

:princess:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Oh...*DOH!*. I like puns and am quite good at them. Can't believe I missed this one. Have a happy day anyway, Suz.

I guess I am feeling very literal minded today or something.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay Family FROM THIS DAY HENCE.....WE SHALL DECREE.....

2.2.(whatever year) is SUZ DAY!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
I need a second,third and then the motion will pass. ;)

I had no idea you wanted to be a ballerina. I'm sure had you ever been one? You would have been wonderful. I wish you were here in Columbia, SC this weekend they are having Cleopatra, and I would LOVE TO GO - but there is no one to go with. I would take you. I don't want to go alone.

FWIW? I danced for over 1o years...I just fall more gracefully. :tongue: and my Mom has actually told people that. I'm built like a tree - and not a willow either.

ENJOY YOUR NEW DAY SUZ!!!!

Oh and as far as lil' miss clever - 10/4 good buddy - OMG-you are too much Step. Yes - we'll see about having swear like a trucker day in the PE forum just for Janet. ;) on 10-4. (remind me) The board should light up like football field on game night.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Snicker... Swear like a trucker using words we won't mind if a 2-year-old repeats...

THAT should be interesting. Good brain exercise.

Convenience Store Day: July 11...

Star*

call 911........call 911
TM - Be afwaid.......be vewwy afwaid.....(Elmer Fudd) huhuhuhuhuhuh.

Step - Your brain just never quits.......I like it. :smug:

7-11 Day...OMG snicker. We could have a post where you'd have to use things found in a 7/11. That could be interesting.:tongue: Work on it. haha.

trinityroyal

Snicker... Swear like a trucker using words we won't mind if a 2-year-old repeats...

With all the assorted Tot Monsters in my house, I already do this. Usually goes something like this:

Fraggena snaggena harumph please send a facsimile to the hip pointer. Bah!

Also works very well to defuse whatever anger is brewing, because it's darn-near impossible to say the above with a straight face, especially when Tot Monsters are looking at you with that delightfully confused look.

Ballerina day
CB day
Convenience store day. I LIKE it!