Alphas

JJJ

Has anyone else seen this SyFy show? Tigger and I watched the entire first season yesterday on Netflix. One of the lead characters is a young man with Autism. There is also a second character with Autism for a few episodes. Tigger was fascinated with them. He commented that they both had Autism way worse than he does. He still wanted the lead's special power (being able to "see" all electro-magnetic data as it flies through the air). He did understand that that was a tv-only super power, but he still thought it would be cool. I agree!

susiestar

Roll With It
I haven't even heard of it. It sounds interesting so I will check it out on Netflix.

That would be a very cool super power, in my opinion!

H

HaoZi

I watched the whole first season on Netflix a while back, too. Can't wait for season 2 to be available!

SuZir

I have seen only few episodes, but liked those. My difficult child recommended it to me, he likes it a lot too. I have to check if it is available also in our Netflix and watch some more.

trinityroyal

I love the show Alphas. And yes, the character with autism has a very cool superpower. husband and I are eagerly waiting for season 2. (We can't get most hulu programming because of the weird Canadian copyright laws).