Alright ladies...I don't have all day.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Someone give me the play-by-play action of the Cleveland trip. Let's cut to the chase. Who was there, who was good...who snuck to the smoking room, etc. Did Raoul show up? hehe...

Please tell me you didn't talk about difficult child's the entire time. I will live vicariously through your tales.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yep Abs....NEXT weekend! (Are you sure you're not related to my aunt? She shows up a week early for the family reunion)

I know Janet will have her laptop and I'm going to try to sneak mine out so I'm sure we'll be able to post updates or photos over the weekend!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Richard and I will try to be discreet. :couple:

Remember- what happens in Cleveland, stays in Cleveland. :cutie_pie:

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well THAT explains so much......

See I got a ticket - I made it to Cleveland - I even rented a donkey - and a full length blonde Lady Godiva wig -

Needless to say - little Heime Green's Batmitsva really turned into quite a zoo when the donkey I rented charged the DJ booth, ate the cake, then ran wildly up and down the ailsles braying while I struggled to hold on to the American flag and sparklers I had lit, which ignited my Lady Godiva wig - that caught fire and started the sprinkler system, which alerted the fire department - and now I'm pretty sure that any money I had left for Christmas cards is going to go for bail money & to purchase a replacement copy of Hava Nagila on CD.

You missed a really good show - and the cake? Oy - it vas to die for. I'm telling you what.

Estherfromjerusalem

Oh Star!

I'm sitting here, it's quarter to three in the morning, my husband is snoring on the sofa near me and I have been successfully trying for two hours not to wake him up, and then I go and read your posting, and I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud and he woke up, dammit! Now he'll start nagging me to go to bed. Oh -- he's asleep again, hurrah!

You are so funny with the Hava Nagila, the oy, and all the rest. Thanks for the giggle.

Love, Esther

Andy

O.K., Homework assignment for each person that goes is to come back prepared to play two truths and a lie.

When you return, start a thread where you give us three things that happened (or you learned) and we have to guess which of the two really happened and which one did not. It can be anything relating to the trip to, the gathering of, and the trip home. Now, don't anyone say, "I was late leaving home because husband or difficult child couldn't find their shoes for the weekend." We will all know that will be the absolute truth in all circumstances. LOL

And Suz, if I knew Richard was going, I would have worked harder on being there. Enjoy but remember you are also there to meet board members, so although you may choose to keep Richard to yourself, please do spend some time with those from here who are looking forward to seeing you. If you dissappear for awhile, don't be surprised if a group of ladies come looking for Richard (umm I mean you!). Ha Ha Ha.

:rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
There was a blurb in the Local section of the Cleveland Plain Dealer - but I've sent DF out to buy up all the copies. :surprise:

He had to bail out my *** and then take a bale to my *** at the ASPCA.
Poor thing - he'll always have a fear of sparklers and blondes. And the mere mention of the words "let us rejoice" just send him into a tail spin.
- That's what Hava Nagila means for those of you who don't know. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Okay...okay, you got me there. Guess it's just another senior moment for me. I don't get out enough.

Star, the visual is too much. FYI - do NOT charge the DJ booth. I might be behind there, swing on yo' donkey and take Mr. Gere by the hand and run away. Then all would be bummed...except me.:tongue::D

Maybe I can change my plane ticket to Vegas to make a pit stop in Cleveland. I'll just look for a highly decorated donkey and a bunch of crazy people with nametags on at the baggage claim. I'd need a ride, and I want to ride in style.

You girls have fun. Well, if Marg's man skips out, guys have fun, too. (Marge...lock the door.)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
OHHHHHHH so it was HE that bailed my donkey out of the ASPCA for a romantic ride down on the waterfront with Suz. I see.....LIPS ARE SEALED. (ticks a lock, throws away the key);) Suz you minx you!

IS THERE ANY CAKE LEFT?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Naw, Richard is with me when you stormed the DJ booth with your damn donkey. We're riding somewhere in New Mexico right now heading for the border. This donkey is an ***. I think Suz is on my tail.

Abbey

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

I just think it is amazing how calm, cool, and collect Richard looks. It is like he doesn't see the attention he is getting, the effort being put forward to be in his presence. He just floats from one scenario to another like an actor following lines. Oh, if he ever knew!

:rofl:

He is so dreamy! :yes:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Richard knows he's the fantasy of millions of women...but I'm his reality.

Eat your hearts out girls. :cutie_pie:

Suz