Alright, which one of you has the voodoo dolls of my family?

mstang67chic

Going Green
It's way past time to take the pins out! The last couple of weeks have absolutely and completely HOOVERED!

Last week, my uncle died. Then husband had his surgery (which he's doing fine with by the way). Yesterday another uncle (next one up from the one who died) had hernia surgery that turned into removal of a basbeball sized tumor. Benign but there is some sort of cancerous activity. My friend's 17 year old son (the one who was recently hospitalized for low platelets) is back in the hospital, this time the really good children's hospital in Indy. He has a heart infection and will have one of his valves replaced.....again.

Someone stop the merry go round....I want OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. That's a LOT at once.

I hate hate hate it when life throws it at me like that!

But I swear I don't have voodoo dolls............ I have pins, but no dolls. Hmmm maybe I could use a doll or two......maybe that would get Katie's attention. :rofl:

((((hugs)))) Glad to hear husband's surgery went well, and that although it hoovers for your uncle......that they found and removed that tumor, even if they only believed it to be a hernia. Saying a prayer for your friend's son that his surgery goes well and recovery is speedy. With all this going on it's a must to stop even if just for a short time and sneak in some YOU time to rest and regroup.

KTMom91

Well...I have dolls...but no pins.

Glad your husband is doing well after his surgery, prayers going out for your uncle and your friend's son. and lots and lots of hugs for you.

nvts

Stang, I kid you not, my sister cut and pasted her head onto a voodoo doll and is using that for her facebook photo!

I know how you feel - my mom used to say "bad things happen in 3's". Now, my mom was an English Teacher and her math skills weren't the best (couldn't grasp algebra in ANY way), so I (in my case) think that she forgot the "to the "x" power). Last time I bothered to check I was in the 3000's!

Beth

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
No voodoo dolls here, just worry dolls...

Hugs, hon. Wish I could make some of the koi go away...