Alternative to water boarding!

C.J.

It would probably be deemed cruel and unusual punishment by the Supreme Court, but if I can endure it over and over and over again - certainly it's worth trying on a lousy terrorist.

Make the terrorist listen to our difficult child's response when we say "No" to something....In their loveliest whiny voices:

"But I promise I'll clean my room tomorrow."
"But I'll pay for ALL the charges on the cell phone. It won't be like last time."
"But last week you said it was ok to have my curfew be 12:00." (It was until difficult child broke curfew.)
"But I don't need to study for the test tonight. I will do it in my study hall tomorrow."
"But you only met Spike/Broomhilda once. You're prejudiced!"
"But I won't be able to eat if you don't give me more lunch money."
"But his/her parents don't care if I spend the night."
"But I don't want to wait until I'm 18 to get a tattoo, nose piercing, forehead piercing, hole in ear size of a dime..."

I of course could go on, but I'm concerned the moderators here would ban me for inflicting torture on the rest of the board.

I swear N* would have a terrorist slapping his hands over his ears, shouting "MAKE IT STOP!! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING!" after ten minutes.

crazymama30

I will send them difficult child when he will not stop talking. It literally turns my brain to oatmeal. Any other torture ideas?

Marguerite

I'm sorry, but I doubt very much that this would ever get past the Geneva Convention. It would be deemed to be too cruel and inhumane, to submit another individual to such ghastly torture.

Marg

DammitJanet

I have always said to just let a couple of difficult child's loose in Afghanistan and they would come back with Bin Laden. He would give up.