Amazon shopping question

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Once you search something from this site on the amazon thing at the side if you go to other items in that window and add them to your cart they do all go toward a purchase that the site gets credit for right?

And how do we know that the site gets credit. I want to order some things but I want to make sure that the site gets the credit that it came from here. Wish it had a button or something that let you know you credited the site after your purchase.

beth

susiestar

Roll With It
If you go to amazon from the link on this site, credit for ALL of your purchases on amazon.com go to this site, no matter how much you order. I know because I asked a couple of years ago if they had gotten credit for everything I had ordered, and they had!

Happy shopping! I will be doing some amazon shopping if I can ever get my email back to get the gift certs we want to redeem from his company. I was waiting because they were out of amazon ones, and now AT&T has lost my emails completely. ARG.

Anyway, happy shopping.

OH - if you get an offer for amazon prime free trial it can save a lot of $$, but if you don't do $80 worth of shipping charges a year you won't want to keep it. I have found it to be a great value for us.

And for that gravy for the holiday dinners, if you search on chicken stock there is a company that sells concentrated chicken, beef and turkey stock. IT is MSG free, no additives, makes great broth, and comes in packets like ketchup. 1 packet = 1 cup broth when diluted. Best non-homemade broth I have ever had.

Though it is like $17 up front, you get 4 boxes of 12 packets, it comes out cheaper than my local IGA sells broth for. ESP the no-msg broth. It is also portable. When Jess was in the hospital a year ago it was the only thing she could stand. And it was great when I was in a few months ago. husband keept is at work with dried veggies for a quick soup.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Susiestar is right about credit on purchases through the site icon. At least it was when I followed the credits.

Also, Amazon prime is a huge help. It has really saved me a lot of shipping money.