American Idol...boys

Lothlorien

Bad night again, heh?

I thought Chris S., Chris R and Blake were amazing. The rest bored me to tears. :sad:

I was so excited when I went to bed last night. I had checked dialidol at 10:30 and Sanjaya was the bottom. Today, he's moved up several notches and Phil is at the bottom. Booooooo! I think Phil has a lot of potential, but he's just too pretty to be a guy. He's strange looking, even with hair.

On_Call

I know - I definitely agree with the boredom factor.

Blake is great - seems to be in a league of his own, I think. I, too, had no idea what his song was - but still found myself liking the performance.

Chris was good, too. I think you will see boys voted off the top 12 much, much faster than any of the girls.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yep- Blake and Chris Sligh are head and shoulders above their male counterparts. No contest, in my humble opinion.

Suz

DammitJanet

Well we seem to be in agreement. Im a big Chris fan...both of them, plus I like Blake even though I really am not fond of all that beat boxing.

Maybe this will be the week Sanjaya goes. I do have to say I liked his hair much better last night...lol.

I really enjoyed both Chris's, Blake and even Jared. He is gorgeous, just hard to do a Stevie song. I agree, Sanjaya's hair looked great last night, he is adorable even if his singing isn't up to par. Chris Sligh is amazing. I am convinced that guy can sing anything.

Didn't anyone enjoy Sundance? I like his performance. Not my top 4 but hoping he makes it on with the final 12!

Lots expected of the girls tonight.

Can't wait!

Vickie

DammitJanet

Chris Sligh could sing the phone book and it would be great. I loved his comment about how his hair was natural...lmao. Good lord...why would anyone do that to themselves? It reminds me of my husband's hair. He has naturally curly hair and he simply cannot understand why people pay to have perms done.

Sundance was ok last nite. I do hope he makes it into the final 12 but I doubt he will go all that much farther once the girls really start competing head to head with the guys. My take on this is that the two Chris' and Blake will go head to head with the girls. Probably Lakesha, Melinda, Jordin, and Gina. I could be wrong. Sabrina will probably be in there. My call for the final two is Chris S and either Melinda or Lakesha. We shall see...lol.

Janet,

Pretty good prediction. Those are my thoughts as well. I am enjoying AI so much each season. The talent just keeps getting better, it blows me away!

I am a HUGE Carrie Underwood fan, and did I hear she was going to be on tonight? Or is it Thursday night? I will be glad when we are down to 2 nights a week, this is too confusing! LOL!!

Hugs,
Vickie

DammitJanet

Vickie...you and my husband would get along famously...lol. The man turns to mush anytime Carrie is on tv. I think he would throw me off the boat to save her...lmao. Oh well, I dont think I am in any danger of her waltzing up to our house anytime soon and asking for him. I think she is much more interested in the quarterback for Dallas.

Janet,

LOL! That is too funny! My husband thinks Beyonce is HOT HOT HOT, and loves it when Aly puts on the video we have of her! Cracks me up causes he suddenly shows up in the living room, of course to watch "Aly" dance! LOL!!!!

Understanding hugs,
Vickie