American Idol/dancing wth the stars

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
OK I am kinda addicted to the top 2 shows but nothing tops my favorite LOST (LOL)

Finalist predictions:

American Idol
David Cook & David Archueletta

Dancing with the Stars
Kristy Yamagucchi & Jason Taylor

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I agree with your picks on both shows...........but I do have a bad case of the hots for Jason (the football player)...oooh baby!!!........shhh, don't tell Richard! :916blusher:

Suz

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
I totally agree with an all David finale with David Cook taking the win!!

Haven't gotten into Dancing this season, very limited TV access right now.

"H" better record AI for me tonight or I will have to hurt him! Only sorta kidding!!

Can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance starts, love that one too! Hoping I have TV by then!!

Hugs,
Vickie

DammitJanet

I also think its going to be people you picked for both shows. Im addicted to both of them.

I was very sad to see my little blond fantasy boy toy go last night...lol. Anyone else think he and shannon elizabeth have a thing going on?

What did you think of the songs this week? I hate that anyone has to go because I have a feeling it will be either Jason or Brooke. I really like both of them for some reason, though I like David A. better. Im not a huge David C fan but do think he is gonna take it. I just cant get enough of Brooke playing the piano. Im a piano freak. Billy Joel and Elton John are my idols...lol.

DDD

Suz..........why do you and I have to compete for the same guys? Jason is M I N E! I thought you knew.

Funny story about Jason. husband and I were watching DWTS and easy child/difficult child came and joined us for a few minues. Jason was coming up and husband said "I read that he has a tremendous records with sacks". I replied "He can come to my sack anytime!" easy child/difficult child stood up and said in a VERY controlled voice " I do NOT want to hear MY Mama talking like that!"
LOL! husband and I got a case of the giggles.

Janet, I don't like Derek at all. He's too "cutsey".

Oops.....back to work. DDD

'Chelle

I agree with you on your picks too.

I think Len got a little harsh on Kristi, compared to some of the others. Maybe because she was good from the beginning he expects more from them or something. Love Jason Taylor too, very hot, and very good. Who knew such a big guy could dance so smooth.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I was very sad to see my little blond fantasy boy toy go last night...lol. Anyone else think he and shannon elizabeth have a thing going on?

Oh Derek is Shannon's boy toy, LOL, she's 12 years older too, the next Demi and Ashton. My guess is it will be short lived now that the show is almost over. He has too bright of a future to get bogged down with her, and for 35 she's a bit immature, of course at 36 I feel like I am 90, so who am I too talk, LOL

KTMom91

I knew Shannon was older, but didn't realize she was that much older. Wonder if Mario Lopez and Karina are still together? I agree that Kristi and Mark will take it, but I really like Cheryl and Cristian. I hope Cheryl will be a three-peat, but I don't think it'll happen this time.