American Idol!!!! I have a Connection!!!

DammitJanet

If anyone is watching now...there is a girl on there named Victoria Huggins from Lumberton NC and she is only 16 years old. We know who she is...have known about her and watched her grow up around here singing from a toddler till now.

I simply couldnt believe it when I saw her on TV!!!!

She has made it to Hollywood!!!!

Help me vote her through if she makes it...lol.

katya02

Solace
I just saw her ... she was great! And so cute! I haven't followed American Idol before but will try to follow along and give her my votes. What a cutie. :)

DammitJanet

LOL...She is what a Lumbee indian looks like. Or most of them anyway. And notice that southern accent with a faint something else thrown in...We just call it Lumbee. You can tell any one from here anywhere in the world. Im just so excited for her. I remember years ago she was on something else when she was like 6 years old. I cant remember what though.

She isnt the first one from here though. Maybe season one or two we had a girl named Charlie who went to school with Jamie. I saw her a few months ago. She is back home now and was coaching her kid in soccer when Keyana was playing...lol. She recognized Jamie when he was down to watch Keyana on opening day. Boy was Billie jealous when she figured out who this girl was...lol.

H

HaoZi

I don't watch the show, can someone update this now and then so we know when to vote for Victoria?

DammitJanet

They havent made it to the Hollywood week yet so they havent cut it down to the actual voting. There is another NC person too that I saw. A boy from Garner NC. Very good. NC has put some very good talent into American Idol. I can think of 4 right off the top of my head that have recording contracts and one who won it. Daughtry, Kelli Pickler, Clay Aikens, Fantasia, and gosh..the guy from about 40 miles from that starts with a B...sheesh I cant remember his name!

Jena

thats' cute and def. i dont remember which one she was. i saw a really cute 15 year old with a great voice and story.