American Idol....Rewind

Lothlorien

I did not watch the first season until the last four weeks or so. When I had watched it then, Kelly was my favorite. The next day, Tamyra got the boot. My second pick was her.

I never realized how good Justin really was, until I saw his auditions! Wow!

If you never caught the first season, you can watch it on WB or whatever that channel changed to.

Who the heck was the other guy with Ryan Seacrest? He's very distracting. I'm glad he's not on the show anymore. Ryan is more than enough.

Don't forget, regular AI is on tonight! Set your DVRs!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Brian Dunkleman or something like that. He was Ryan's sidekick that first season. His contract wasn't renewed as you know. It's no wonder. :wink:

Unfortunately, I have a meeting tonight and won't be able to attend the auditions.

Fortunately, the auditions are my least favorite part of the season so I'm not crying tooooooooo hard (watch me miss something stupendous now that I said that!).

Have fun, Loth. I noticed that today is your birthday. Happy Birthday! I hope Orlando can take my place on the couch tonight since I won't be able to join you.

Enjoy! :smile:

Suz

Lothlorien

Why, Thank you Suz! Yes, I'll be getting my feet rubbed and having some vino! :smile: husband and Orli will attend all my needs tonight! :rofl:

Tonight's auditions are the narrowed down version. Now we get to see all the ones that they brought to Hollywood. Hopefully, they will be without the attitudes, like in some years past.

DammitJanet

Is tonite hollywood? I thought we had one more week of regular auditions. I am ready for them to get started myself.

Lothlorien

Oh, You are right, Janet. Darn! I was hoping that this part was over. I want the next phase to start.

Tonight is San Antonio and Tomorrow is the "Rest of the Best"

Oh well,

Lost starts the new season tomorrow. At least I have that and Survivor to look forward too!