*American Idol*

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Were you as disappointed in the guys last night as I was?

Bummer!

in my humble opinion, the only one who sounded *good* was Blake Lewis, the blonde bmp-ety-bmp-sound-effect guy. I couldn't believe how many were off key and some were just plain awful.

I sure hope the girls do better!

Suz

DammitJanet

Suz...I wasnt all that impressed myself.

I have my cheat sheet...lol...let me go get it.

Ahhh ok. I was really hoping for a better showing from Brendan Rogers (the guy who sang backup). He is really cute.

I did like Blake Lewis...the Beat Boxer and I liked Chris Richardson who sang I dont wanna be...but he is from my home state of VA...lol...so I gotta vote for him. He is the one they said looked a bit like Justin.

I got a huge kick out of Chris Sligh and what he said to Simon. I didnt think he was all that bad with his singing to be honest. And when he came back with his EL Divo and Teletubbies comments it really ticked Simon off. Simon can dish it out but cant take it...hehehe.

Nancy

Blake was the only one I liked too Suz, besides maybe the bald guy that reminds me of Chris from last season. I'm hoping they all get a lot better as the competition goes on.

Nancy

Lothlorien

The only ones that I liked were Blake, AJ, Brandon and Chris Richardson and Chris Sligh. The rest were pretty boring.

Simon was really harsh last night, huh?

I think he was really was pretty annoyed when Chris Sligh made the remarks about Il Divo and the Teletubbies. I laughed my b-typical teen off!! :bravo:

I definitely think that Sundance is going home, tonight. It's a shame, cause I liked him. He was really horrid last night.

Wow, what a disappointing night! I also enjoyed Blake, AJ, both Chris' and Brandon Rogers.

Sure hope the girls can pull it off better than the guys! Simon was just plain RUDE!! I laughed outloud about the Teletubbies commen by Chris Sligh. I love it when the contestants put Mr Thinks He's perfect in his place!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

Hugs,
Vickie

DammitJanet

Forgot about sundance! What on earth is wrong with that guy? He simply choked once he got to hollywood. He was great in the first audition but hasnt done well since.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm so glad to read that I wasn't alone with my disappointment. :whew:

Well, hope the girls do better!

Trouble is.........if they have 12 outstanding girls and 1 guy, we will probably still end up with 6 girls and 6 guys in the final 12, right?

Suz

DammitJanet

Thats the way it appears suz. I dont think I like this way but I didnt see the show the other way of doing it since I only started watching the show the end of season three. You guys got me hooked by talking about it...lol.

Ephchap

My top vote for the night also goes to Blake. He didn't totally bowl me over, but he was way ahead of the rest of them, in my humble opinion. I thought he looked very confident up there, his personality came through even while singing a ballad, which he did pretty well with.

I hope the ladies knock it out of the park tonight.

Unfortunately I do believe that's the way the new format works - with equal males/females.

My easy child has never voted before, but liked Blake enough last night to pick up the phone and vote for him. She called right after the show and was giddy with excitement about voting for the first time. lol.

Deb