American Idol

SRL

I only watched the last half of the show last night and it was a big yawner for me. Adam is entertaining to watch but a lot of his songs are sounding the same to me. I'm not a Danny fan at all--his singing it just okay for me but his mannerisms are really off-putting. And Kris is fine but I'm betting a lot of us know people who sing just as well as he does.

I think anything could happen but I'd guess it will be an Adam-Danny finale.

DDD

I totally agree. The little redhead was the only one that I found exciting...although she was no Kelly Clarkson. Dull season, in my humble opinion. DDD

Lothlorien

I missed the entire first half too. My dvr did not record it???? I had fallen asleep (medications) and woke up at 8:30 to realize the dvr recording light wasn't on.

Out of the last three songs, I thought Kris's sounded the best.

SRL

I totally agree. The little redhead was the only one that I found exciting...although she was no Kelly Clarkson. Dull season, in my humble opinion. DDD

It was so dull last night I found myself wishing that crazy Normund Gentle were back on. At least he was good for some laughs. :laugh:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I missed it but watched most of the songs online this morning. I LOVED the song Kris sang at the piano and really LIKED Danny singing the Joe Cocker song. All else was just okay.

I think it's anyone's win at this point.

Suz

Abbey

Spork Queen
SLR...every time I read one of your posts I crack up at your signature. You can educate and control 30+ students in a classroom, but one with a bucket of Legos....nope.:surprise:

Abbey

SRL

SLR...every time I read one of your posts I crack up at your signature. You can educate and control 30+ students in a classroom, but one with a bucket of Legos....nope.:surprise:

Abbey

Sad but true. I could teach high school physics and keep control of even the hardest classes, but I have a severe case of Housekeeping ADD. :whiteflag: