*American Idol*

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Just a quick note....

I was in heaven- my favorite music EVER was featured last night. I thought I was in high school again. :smile:

Blake and Jordin just blew me away. Astonishing! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Suz

Yep, those are my pics for the best of last night as well. I felt myself tearing up when Jordin was singing. I still cannot believe that girl is only 17! She has so much poise and confidence for such a young lady!

Blake is so entertaining. I don't thing he will have a problem with having a huge career if he wins this thing or not! I really enjoyed his beat boxing along with the singing AND the dancing! The kid has it all, and he is adorable as well!

Till tonight,
Vickie

DammitJanet

It was a good night wasnt it?

I absolutely died laughing at Sanjaya though. It was a comedy sketch right? Though I have to say that little girl crying was a cute touch. I dont think she stopped crying through the whole show.

Lothlorien

I enjoyed the show, but I don't think anyone really wowed me. I was a little dissappointed by a few of them.

Sanjaya was a riot. But, honestly, it was his best performance, even though it wasn't that great.

How about Haley......Miss Sass!

I think, so far, my favs are Melinda and Jordin. Melinda is just an amazing vocalist and Jordin is, but she's got the personality to go with it.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Now, I know that Stephanie didn't have a chance of winning, but it just annoys the heck out of me that she was voted out before Sanjaya. :hammer:

Suz

Lothlorien

me too, Suz

I just love Peter Noone! I was just thrilled that he sang that song last night. You just can't help but smile during that smile and watching him.

OMGoodness! Who the heck is voting? Steph BEFORE Sanjaya?!?!?!

I cannot stand the fact that he made the top 10 and Steph didn't. Errrrrr!!!!

Very much enjoyed Peter Noone's performance. We were all singing and smiling and wishing he'd sing another! Also enjoyed Lu Lu's performance! Man, to look THAT good at her age! Green with envy here!!!

Till next week,
Vickie

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>I am so annoyed with this season of AI. I have stopped watching it because it really doesn't matter how they perform. Gonna be a real hoot if it comes down to Melinda and Sanjaya....Will be interesting to see who offers the music contracts then????

Also another part of the show I find contagious is I turned on briefly to see Peter Noone and found myself critiquing him....I thought some of the "amateurs" performed better. But then Peter is probably laughing all the way to the bank....So maybe there is room for the Sanjayas of the world????

I would rather watch Criminal Minds.....so much more believeable.</span> :smile: :faint:

DammitJanet

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

That is as close to a temper tantrum icon we have!

I am getting really fed up with Idol about now. I was talking to husband on the phone last night and after looking at the results on dialidol, I told him that if Chris S. got kicked off before Sanjaya I was simply going to turn the show off and never watch again. I was missing NCIS to watch it and that would be that.

I didnt think Steph would win but for gosh sakes...I heard Howard Stern is telling his audience to vote for him plus that website. Lovely.