***American Idol***

HELLLLLOOOOO!

Didn't anyone watch last night? I won't spoil tonights results (watched via Satellite connection East Coast time). No worries.

Anyone else really enjoy last night's performances? I was pleasantly surprised, I really loved it.

Blake is my favorite for the guys. Although Chris R really stepped it up last night.

Lakeshia, Melinda and Jordin remain my favs for the girls. They all looked so beautiful last night.

Remember not to post the results of tonights show until tomorrow!!

Hugs,
Vickie

DammitJanet

I have already been talking in PM to suz.

I have officially started boycotting the show. I watched the results show tonite to see who was voted off and that just sealed the deal for me.

I am now going to be mass emailing Fox Network, Ford and Coke my displeasure.

Janet,

Isn't it strange that Ryan and all the judges are acknowledging that is really doesn't matter what they say or think or how the finalists even perform! Shouldn't that be a HUGE red flag to producers AND sponsors that this voting system just isn't working? I cracked up last night when Simon said he was going to try a new tact and said that Sanjaya did "Super" or "fantastic" or something like that! Simon had such a look of frustration on his face.

I am going to continue to watch, I enjoy MOST of the contestants, and will just not be taking it as serious as previous years from now on.

Anyways, more tomorrow!

Hugs,
Vickie

DammitJanet

I saw Simon on some tv magazine show...you know those entertainment tonite shows...and he said that if Sanjaya won he was moving back to England. Ok...that was probably the nail in the coffin.