American Idol

smallworld

Jordin was amazing! We've been trying to get through on all our phones (home and 3 cells) to vote for her, but it's busy, busy, busy.

wakeupcall

I thoUght the whole show was awful until Jordin brought the house down with the last song! What talent!! And she's only SEVENTEEN!!

On_Call

I totally agree. Couldn't agree more, in fact.

It really was the Jordin hour, wasn't it? She had the poise and perfomance. She looked like she's been performing forever - and the Idol song really suited her. She was amazing.

Took me an hour to put in my 'one' measly vote for her, but I had to do it!! Can't wait to see her get crowned tonight!! :wink:

Lothlorien

If that last song is the one they will release, then Jordin is definitely the one to release it. That song was definitely not the right song for Blake. If I heard it on the radio by him, I think I'd switch the station....but hers I would listen too.

On_Call

I agree about the song - Jordin sold it, Blake just squeaked it out.

I forgot to add that seeing Chris Daughtrey (sp?) again was a treat. That song is great - I always crank it when I hear it on the radio - and it didn't hurt him that AI used it this year, but then, why wouldn't they?

Lothlorien

Did he sing at the end? I heard Ryan start to introduce someone, but my dvr cut it off and I didn't record the next show, since it wasn't House.

ERRRR! I just posted my reply and it disappeared into thin air. I apologize if it shows up somewhere else.

Here goes again, LOL!!

GOOOOOOOO Jordin! She was spot on amazing last night. When she sang that last song and started tearing up, I had a huge lump in my throat! That girl is going places!!!

I enjoyed Blake's first 2 songs, think he does Maroon 5 better than Maroon 5, but that last song...YIKES! It was all over the place! I think he will have a great career.

Having Chris Daughtry on was just icing on the cake for me. His band is awesome and he is just amazing!!!

husband and I have to attend an awards dinner this evening, so will be DVR'ing the results show. So pleeeease, SHHHHHHHHH till tomorrow morning, K?? LOL!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jordin!!!!!

Till tomorrow,
Vickie

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
You're right, Vickie.

ssshhhhhh No telling and no hints until tomorrow. sssshhhhhhh

Enjoy your evening!

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, I enjoyed Jordin's duet with Rueben Studdard but otherwise I thought that 1 hour and 55 minutes of the show was horrible (gosh, I HATE FINALES of these shows)...

...loved the last 3 minutes, though :bravo:

YAY JORDIN!!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Suz

On_Call

Yay Jordin!!!! ( Holding up my Jordin sign !)

I was so happy for her. Blake will be okay, too. No doubt.

The show really could have been about 1 hour shorter than it was, that's for sure. I seriously could have done without the awards for the best of the worst stuff. I think we see enough of that during the auditions, etc. Give it a break. :crazy:

All in all, a good season, but maybe not as exciting for me as seasons past. Maybe I'm just getting old. :frown:

Lothlorien

I forwarded through the majority of it, because it was just way too long, then.....my dvr cut off during the last set of comercials and I never got to watch the last few minutes. I was so mad!!!!

Go Jordin!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Loth, Kris usually knows where you can find those things on the Internet. Hopefully, she'll be able to give you a head's up.

Suz