America's got Talent

Abbey

Spork Queen
I don't watch much TV, but I got hooked on this show. Don't know if others watch. But, I was stunned tonight that this awesome woman didn't win.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEjVKa2GLaE"]YouTube - Queen Emily - America's Got Talent 2008[/ame]

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Being a magnet to sketchy husbands. I could just stand there on the stage and they would flock to me. I wouldn't have to even move. :bravo::bravo:

Now give me the million dollars.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Star. You just wasted a good 15 minutes of my life. Why, oh why do you have something in a different language that is under your avatar? So, I'm curious that I googled it. What comes up? ALL OF STAR'S POSTS. The rest are written in the same darn language that I don't know!!:angrygirl:

Throw me a bone here.

Abbey

(stnap ytrams tuo siht erugif dna yrt no sessalg ynnarg rey teg):peaceful:

klmno

I hadn't heard this before- she was AWESOME! And I am partial to stories about single Moms finally having something great happen!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I don' need no stinking granny glasses -

(throws bone)

You mean you can not read that?

Should I change it to something more people could read?

Tomorrow then.

Told you I was multi-cultural. :laugh:

ipagparangalan reyna (What you are) - Takes back bone

Abbey

Spork Queen
Damn it all. I'm slinking back to my corner to figure that out. I SHOULD be cleaning. Thanks. I'll go buy my own bag of bones. Wait...I have no money.:mad:

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
throws bone back - reyna is Queen......(the other) is Spork......

Clue #2 -

In this country his wife lept to her death, his brother was gay, and he was a member of the order of the dragon.....

I KNOW you love puzzles.....

Abbey

Spork Queen
Wait...am I Reyna or the spork? ;) I'd rather be the Queen. I figured out the Reyna part...still working on the other. Keep in mind that I am NOT a history buff. What country has 16 or so letters to it's name???? I might have to throw the bone back.

Abbey