An offer you can't refuse

Malika

For reasons best known to himself, yesterday while in the bathroom J gave himself a haircut, taking a great chunk out of the front so that he now looks like a disreputable whisky salesman during the Prohibition - or, in the British vernacular, a "nutter". This morning he said to me very earnestly, with an obvious air of generously wanting to share his skills: "Mummy, I can cut your hair for you if you like!".

An offer I might just pass up.

Last edited:

SuZir

Has he been watching football lately? That could explain the need for more exciting hair cut (Abel Xavier has always been my favourite in this.) :rofl:

But it was very nice of him to offer to help you too. After just paying almost 100 euro for a haircut (no dye or anything too special) I would be tempted to accept that kind of offer...

muttmeister

The best thing about hair is, no matter what you do to it, it's not permanent. I learned that philosophy when my difficult children were younger. LOL

DammitJanet

So absolutely normal!

My gorgeous beauty pageant granddaughter decided to take the scissors to her beautiful long blond curly hair and cut her bangs the beginning of this year. It was a mess. She cut it just about to a quarter inch long. We almost cried. Her answer- well her big brother got to get hair cuts and she had never had one! Yes child....of course you dont...except to even out the ends! We are growing out your lovely long hair little imp...lmao. When she finally looked in a mirror she wasnt happy with herself either. Then she had to call all her family and tell them...her other grandma, me and her papa, her daddy...oh she was one unhappy little girl when we all expressed our displeasure with her...lmao. I dont think she will do that again. Especially since she loves to be in pageants and she knows it makes wearing the hair pieces harder.

Lothlorien

My daughter did that the day before Christmas when she was about 3 1/2. Take lots of pictures and then show him when he's older. You'll laugh about it then. Now, you'll just cringe a little everytime you see it.