And hes gone.

Tymica

JO called me yesterday to set up a meeting. When we got to the meeting this morning they told difficult child and I that they wanted him to go back to inpatient rehab. So I drove him the hour there this morning. I feel like there was probably a more helpful and viable option where he could have stayed home but JO is running the show now and told him he could agree to go or they would just request to a judge that he go to Juvie instead. So he agreed, I didnt but regardless he is gonna for another 60 days. My heart is broken.

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

Childofmine

one day at a time
Oh, thank you, surely this is the best place for him right now. He is right where he needs to be---to get help, not just sitting in detention.

Not just keeping on drinking and doing the same things at home.

I know your heart is broken, but I am hopeful here, that with continued and consistent and ongoing treatment, he will get some help that he so needs.

I am sorry for your pain. Warm hugs and please, do something kind and nice for yourself today. You deserve it.

dstc_99

As sucky as this is he can get help there. Plus you weren't the one running the show so you wont get the blame.

toughlovin

I too think this is probably for the best....sober living places have their issues and tx is probably what he needs....and it is not on you....so you get to just support and love him!

TL

Annie2007

Count your blessings that he is there..He is safe and can get help. Take time for yourself. i would be the happiest mom around if my son would go to any rehab place for more than two days. Prayers for you.

pasajes4

I wish mine could have been sent to a treatment center this time. He is sitting in juvie prison learning how to be a better con.