And Miss KT's final assignment is...

KTMom91

...to write a letter recommending herself for her "dream job." If you remember, her "dream job" was to be a swimsuit model and pose for Playboy. While writing this letter, they have to include the accomplishments listed on their resumes. There is nothing about swimsuits, posing, or Playboy on her resume.

Well, at least she looked at the assignment sheet earlier in the week...thank goodness for small favors. I'm so glad this class is OVER!

DammitJanet

So what did she write for her letter? Or is she still going for that dream job?

I guess she could fake it. Im sure she has at least done some swimming...hence put on a swim suit. Posed in front of a mirror at least a time or two. Since she wants to pose in Playboy I am assuming she has at lease seen the magazine so she could say she has done extensive research into the magazine...lol.

KTMom91

She wrote the letter playing up her "ability to follow directions" and "strong people skills." I tried not to laugh. Then she talked about being physically fit and able to perform tasks like mountain climbing and cartwheels on the beach, and followed up by emphasizing her long legs, small waist, and other "attributes."

The letter was submitted, and I haven't heard yet if the teacher accepted it.

DammitJanet

She has the ability to follow directions and strong people skills? Where pray tell has she been hiding these fine talents all these years? LOL