And the Birth Day Is....

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
January 23 ! :jumphappy:Which I'm thrilled with, because MY birthday falls on the 23rd of February. And so if I do say so myself, the 23rd is an Excellent Day to be Born!!:cheerleader:

Peace

Andy

I bet I can guess what your favorite number is! :smug:

Now that you might be over the number 23 issue, do you realize that is only 14 days away (aka 2 weeks). Are you ready? :surprise:

Congratulations! :D

goldenguru

Pony - I assume they scheduled a c-section??

Girl - you are gonna love being a grammie. It is the most cherished hat I wear!!

Congrats.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Yes, I am ready! Hoping these 2 weeks fly by & I don't have to spend a lot of it agonizing with worry, although I suspect there will be some of that.

YES! Forgot about the Michael Jordan 23! SaWeet!

Yes, will be C-Section. The baby could be at risk for trauma in the birth canal.

Peace

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I've got my kazoo with me so I can accompany everyone when we sing the Happy Birthday song to sweet Julius!

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Huge congrats! :D Would be cool to know the birthday in advance.

easy child is hoping either her baby comes a bit early or doctor induces her. She's enormous and so uncomforable already that it's painful. But she's not due until Feb 15.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sooooo the little J is going to be a 5.....I will have to investigate this.

Congratulations....gggggrrrrrrrrrrranddddddddddmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

So is it too early for a bandan? I still have Dudes leather jacket with patches in the closet - someday I'm going to get it framed.