Bad day. Hubs commander is at it again his commander is trying to cancel his surgery that is on Thursday! That he already signed the release for like a month ago. He is trying to cancel it because it gives john 2 weeks of con leave and it will interrupt him going to his exit physical. Well if john doesn't get surgery the exit physical is just going to stop the whole process to send him BACK to surgery.. Really the idiocy astounds me. John has gone without any pain medications in two weeks because of the surgery. Ultimately anything that delays them from putting us out is in our favor but hubs is tired of hurting tired of his blood pressure being insane not to mention what it might help with his mental health! Even though the medications finally have him stable. Anyway they say as long as he goes to his appointments while on com leave he "should" be able to have the surgery. I guess we will see. It just really hit home how ill prepared we are to get out. We are trying to sell his truck for emergency moving money but the whole thing is impossible to plan for. Everything is upsetting me today and I really just want to go back to bed.