Anna Nicole Smith...dead?

DammitJanet

Well...I just heard this on the news. I have to say Im not totally surprised by it because everytime I have seen her interviewed she sounded like she was stoned out of her mind. They say she collapsed but I wont be surprised if drugs didnt play a part.

Im trying desperately not to be naughty...maybe its the trimspa? My oldest son said maybe an implant went bad. Oy!

I really hope that baby turns out to be that photographers and he gets her. Sheesh what a weird turn of events.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:smile:

I know everytime I've seen her on TV she always seemed stoned out of her mind. I wonder if it was the Trimspa too. Maybe mixing it with other drugs? I sure hope the baby goes to a loving home.

Now I've gotta turn on the news. lol

Lothlorien

actually, after the trimspa, she seemed a bit more coherent.

This whole thing is a mess. Her son had a hold of Methadone, there is speculation that she was on Methadone for pain syndrome. It's possible that it's an overdose with a possiblity of some other issues.

What a tragic situation for the baby. I hope the baby is the photographer's and not Sterns. I hope he gets custody and does well by this kid. This poor kid is going to grow up with a lot of ssues.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I am so out of the loop here....didn't know about the baby; heard a little about her son. I guess it just wasn't on my radar. :smile:

DammitJanet

Ok I know Im speculating...rumor mongering...whatever you want to call it...lol...but I have felt since her son died that he probably got the methadone from her or someone close to her. I dont for a minute believe anyone would give it to a kid his age for what was wrong with him.

Wouldnt shock me to learn that she was on it for some reason...it can make you sound the way she has been sounding during her recent interviews.

I have never been impressed with her...I have a thing about gold diggers...kill me! Though at lease Anna Nicole had the right idea about who to gold dig on...lmao.

O

OTE

On the subject of gold diggers... "Howie" the lawyer? Didn't he put her on that stupid TV show for money? Doesn't he get a % of everything she makes from that sort of thing? Shouldn't he get a real job!!!??

And to prove that money can't buy happiness we now have a current example for our kids!

DammitJanet

Well every time I hear that lawyers name I cant help but think of the "other" Howard Stern...lol. Actually I think I prefer him because at least we know where he stands!

I about choked when I heard on tv that we have a local Myrtle Beach link to this whole fiasco. The woman spent most of her pregnancy at the beach. Egads...thought we had better sense here.

tiredmommy

While I've never understood Ms Smith's celebrity status, I do have to say that it is a shame that yet another life has been lost under such suspicious circumstances. A tragedy.

KATES_MOM

I was sad to hear the news. I did hear on the news that the private nurse had been with her since Mon. she had had a fever and flu like sympt. for a couple days. So maybe she had some type of infection. But I do have to admit, my first thought was this poor woman had dealt with way too many issues and she just couldnt take it anymore.
Whatever the reason, I will pray for her soul! I always liked her. She had guts! Never cared who was watching!
Kathy

amy4129

It seems to me she was used and tossed away by everyone around her. She was a great example why we as women need to be strong and confident.
Just a thought
Amy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
She was compared to Marilyn Monroe, right to the end. Sad news. I thought she had been trying hard to get her life back in order after that hideous reality show when she was televised completely stoned out of her mind. I really feel for the family; her mom sounds like a parent of a difficult child for sure, in my opinion.

Prayers go out to the baby, the fiance, etc. What a shame. Whether it was drugs that brought her to this end or not, it's still a tragedy.

kris

apparently initial autopsy reports show no pills in her stomach, but other tests will show what was in her bloodstream. those take longer.

oh goody, yet another man has come forward stating he might be little dani's father....zaa zaa gabor's ex.

i was never a fan, but my heart broke for her when her son died.

i hope they determine paternity quickly. the baby needs to be in her home with-her father. personally i think it's the guy pushing for the paternity test. she wouldn't have been fighting the testing if it was her partner's baby.

what a mess.

kris

Marguerite

"yet another man has come forward stating he might be little dani's father....zaa zaa gabor's ex" - WHICH ONE? I mean, just how many ex's did Zsa Zsa Gabor have? And are any of them still around? Or were they embalmed?

I did feel very sorry for Anna Nicole, though, when she lost her son. Plus, she's been unwell - our news was saying she recently had pneumonia.

I do worry about what will happen to the baby. Whoever the father is, the baby inherits whatever Anna Nicole had and whoever gets custody gets to control whatever assets there are. I must admit, my thoughts about the situation are not happy ones.

Marg

Nancy

What a shock....and yet not really a shock.

I've been so disgusted with all the interviews that she's been doing. Clearly she was on drugs, her speech is slow and rambling. And yet none of the interviewers asked her if she were on drugs. Any other person they would have asked that question. They were using her and none of them would call her out on it. It was almost as if they were trying to make us believe she was fine, ignoring the obvious truth. Someone should have pulled the plug, they all watched her go down the tubes and no one, not even Mr. Stern, got her help. And this started long before her son died, it wasn't just the grieving Mom struggling.

Nancy

donna723

Did any of you see the interviews they did on ABC with her mother? It was very interesting. Her mother had no doubt that her death was caused by drugs, and said that the "people surrounding her" had prevented her family from having much contact with her. And her mother said that a lot of the stories about her "coming from nothing", the rags to riches tales of the poor girl from the wrong side of the tracks in a very small town were concocted because it was a better "story". In reality, she had come from a decent, middle class family and was raised in Houston! The mother had been a police officer!

And is this Howard Stern the same attorney who was handling her case against the stepson to get the money she was left in the will? Obviously, whoever proves to be the father of this baby could end up with access to a HUGE amount of money if they win the case, since the baby is now her only heir. First, her son died under mysterious circumstances, and now her. Her mother is extremely concerned that the baby could be in danger and has gone to the Bahamas to try to find the baby, trying to get custody until the paternity issues are settled. I don't understand what would be a holdup - it seems like with DNA tests, it would be pretty easy to determine.

And Zsa Zsa Gabor's HUSBAND?! How old is this man! Zsa Zsa Gabor is about a hundred yers old now, isn't she???

Nancy

I don't know what to believe yet Donna. I know Anna Nicole left home at age 17, began working in a strip club, got married and had a son very young, divorced and that her mother was a police officer but also she was married six times. The mother that is. So I'm not sure the homelife was very stable. The mother certainly seems concerned and seems to have it together so maybe she just didn't know how to pick men. I saw 20/20 last night and her mother said when Anna was working in the club it was on her beat and she went there and told the owner if he didn't make her leave she would come back every day until he did. The owner told her to go out back, he would send her daughter out and never let her work there again. It did seem as though Anna is the one who broke off communication with her family early on. Her sister seems fine too, so perhaps it was the drugs that caused her life to spin out of control.

Nancy

kris

<span style="color: #CC0000">it's not completely the media's fault. i have seen interviews where they have questioned her sobriety. i've also seen her say she doesn't care what she gets publicity for as long as the media is paying attention. it was all about the attention.

to add more chaos to the situation she has a half sister claiming anna nicole was inseminated with-her dead husband's sperm & that danielynne is HIS child.

GAH!

kris </span>

DammitJanet

Oh puleaze!

I admit it...I am danilynns father! She lived in Myrtle Beach and we met when I was a Trimspa reject. We fell madly in love and I kidnapped some of cory's DNA since he likes to spread the wealth, and artificially inseminated Anna. Then I broke her heart and came home to my broken down doublewide.

donna723

This is really getting tacky! Pretty soon there will be long lines of prospective "fathers", all making claims! It's starting to sound like one of those sleezy Maury Povich shows (that I can't help watching) where they do the DNA tests to see who the father is! One girl on yesterdays show was up to the 16th guy tested and still doesn't know who the "daddy" is!