Anna & Signature!

tinamarie1

I saw a sparkly cute signature on one of the posts by Anna? on the general forum...and I waaaannnnttt one! Can someone tell me how to do this (for free preferably?)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
There are online sites that will do free signatures for you like the one I saw on Anna's reply. You can google search and probably find them.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmmmm. Well.... :bag: I swear they were available a few years back when I used to use them.

Now...... I'm thinking I might play around with my Paint Shop Pro program and see what I can come up with.

Does size matter in the signature, does anyone know??

And if I can manage to do one again.......please, it's been years since the last animated .gif I did......... :rolleyes:

I'll be in need of an extremely easy sight to upload it to so I can link it to here.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I can't believe I beat Janet & BBK to this :whew:

but Daisy...you asked for it. :hammer:

Yes, size matters. :gingerbread:

I'm not signing this - maybe you won't figure out who sent it!? :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PLEASE don't tell my husband that. :scared: I've got him convinced otherwise. :devil:

Okay. It's not perfect or even spectacular, but I have an animated sig. Now I need a place (keep in mind I'm sort o' dense) to upload it to in order to try it out.

Help!

wakeupcall

BBK, "^5" ?? THAT one is great.....took me a minute to figure it out, but that one is GREAT!!!!!!!! You guys come up with more....ummmm, stuff. I wish I was that creative. I think difficult child just drains it all out of me.