Another angel: friend's 9-year old son died this morning

JJJ

A friend's beautiful 9 year old son died this morning. Yesterday, he tried to unload the ATV by himself and it fell on him and crushed him. The doctors struggled through the night to save him but the damage was too severe. He wasn't suppose to be anywhere near it and his mom found him, already broken and blue.

I've been crying on and off all day. I cannot imagine her and her husband's pain.

Please send a prayer up for Isaac and his family.

donna723

How horrible! I can't imagine anything worst than losing a child. Many, many prayers for this boys family and friends.

JJJ

Thanks for the support. I'm just staring into space, unable to sleep, wishing there was something I could do to help them.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
All you can do is be there for them if they reach out in their grief. And, they will need help going long after the initial month or two. I know when my husband died, that by the time I was ready to accept help, all of my support system had gone back to their everyday life. I was so numb that I couldn't function when first asked and I refused help.

My heart goes out to this family for their loss and the guilt that will inevitably follow.

busywend

JJJ, I am so sorry for the loss of this young life. Such a tragedy. Very sad.

I do not think there is anything you can do but continue to offer a listening ear. Be sure to use his name in conversation. It will become the most beautiful word in the world to her. HUGS!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
What a senseless tragedy. All I can do is shake my head because it's just so awful. I'm so terribly sorry.

Big hugs,
Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
JJJ, please offer this grieving family my deepest sympathies. No parent should have to bury their child - it's wrong. These parents will need lots of support & love over the next years.

Star*

call 911........call 911
This just doesn't even seem right or fair or anything just. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My prayers are with your family and the family of your friend at this difficult time. I hope you find the strength to support each other through what lies ahead for you all. My heart goes out to you.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
God Bless Issac and his family. Grant them peace and comfort in this devastating pain. So sorry to hear this sad news J3. You are in my heart.

Peace

judi

Truly horrid story.

I live in the area and he was an organ donor so his life does go on.

Very sad.

Just curious now JJJ - whereabouts do you live? I live south of where this incident happened.