Another bout

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
of this darn stomach flu. I am ready to wrap myself in a bubble or one of those non contamination suits. This is rediculous. I think when we get our taxes back I must get a full physical. Not what I want to do but I think it is time. I can't do this stuff like this much more. Oh and yes I am using all protection to not send it through the computer to anyone else. husband ran away to work easy child is hiding in her room. No one wants to be with me (I know why) but this bites.

Beth

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so very sorry. husband heard today that the strain going around near us is NOT one that the vaccine included. It seems to happen every ??? years, but it does happen.

I have had a lighter case than the rest here. I keep using bleach water on all handles, doorknobs, lightswitches, and it really seems to be helping.

Also, this seems to be one where many we know have really noticed that drinking up to 1 gallon of fluids (not caffeinated) a day really helps.

I am so sorry you are ill. I would come sit with you and watch tv or chat.

I agree that the physical is a good idea. Sorry you have to wait to get it done.

Hugs,

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Neth,

Nime nalking no noo nom na nisnance nan ni nave non nay nask. Nendind noo nugs nan nell nishes. NOrry Noo Neel Nad.

Nugs:flowers:
Nar

:pirate:arrrrrr matey sorry ta hear yer under the weather again.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ugh. Once was bad enough for me. Baby yourself, get plenty of rest. And as soon as you start to keep food down well, take a good multi-vitiamen each day. It's been a bad season for you and I'm sure it's taken it's toll on your body.

Hope you feel better soon.:flowers:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Beth,

Your body is so drained I'm not surprised.....get well soon. I appreciate you keeping this bout to yourself, thank you very much.

Take care, lady.

K

Kjs

Hope you feel better. I DID get a flu shot. Then was down sick for two weeks. I don't get that much sick time. Stayed home two of the worst days...turns out to be the day of the Packers play-offs, and the day we had 50+mph wind and snow. Bet they were all talking about me!

I work in very tight closed security room. Everyone is sick. Seems to be many different things.

Sure hope yours doesn't last too long. Did you get a flu shot?

trinityroyal

Aww Beth, I'm sorry that you've been struck by yet another round of the flu.
Take care of yourself, drink as much water as you can stomach and rest, rest rest.

Get well soon.