Another death in family

DammitJanet

Remember a few months ago when my husband's cousin was in the accident and her mom was killed? Well, cousin was taking care of her father and he died last night. He had been taken to the hospital on Friday by ambulance per APS orders and yesterday his heart and liver just gave out. I am so glad he was in the hospital when this happened.

Miss Loretta, the cousin, is absolutely beside herself with grief now that she has lost both her parents and her husband. She is sick herself and doesnt know how she is going to get along now. I dont either.

Please rattle beads, say a prayer, light a candle or do what we do on the board to keep this nice lady in our thoughts. She is so lost right now.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Awww shoot! I saw this and my heart just sank. Not fair, not fair, not fair. I am so, so sorry Tony's cousin has been handed such a raw deal. I hope she has extended family close by that she can lean on :( And if not, maybe her church?

Sending up prayers for her healing on so many different levels...

B

bran155

Oh Janet, I am so sorry. Poor lady. Sending many (((Loretta))) and prayers her way!