Another fight

crazymama30

difficult child got in a fight on the school bus yesterday. An administrator was called to pick up the 2 boys, and take them to priniciple's office. husband picked difficult child up. He was sitting with a friend, and difficult child said they pull each other's hair in play. difficult child got too rough (big shock) and they ended up in a fist fight. They said they will follow up on discipline today at school. I am leaving town at noon. husband does not deal with this stuff well. I am calling the school, and asking if difficult child will be suspended, and if the answer is yes or we do not know, he will stay home. I have been planning this weekend for months, and will not allow his act to throw a wrench in it. Am I being selfish?

Alisonlg

I'm so sorry! :frown: I don't think you're being selfish at all for keeping your weekend away! I always try to remind myself that I can't allow my entire life to be ruled by my difficult child. You are entitled to have things scheduled in your life just for YOU!

:::hugs:::

DDD

No.....you need to do things for yourself in order to be able to
appropriately parent difficult kids. Go and enjoy! DDD