Another flash mob thing.....

bby31288

Brings back memories....When I lived in NJ, Monmouth Mall was the only mall we ever shopped at, about 20 mins from my house!! I feel homesick

Lothlorien

I don't know for certain, but I was told that Monmouth Mall was one of the first largest shopping malls inthe 1960's. Who knows how true it is, but I do know it has the history of when Bambergers (which is now the Macy's that you see in the background) had Ticketmaster or whatever it was called then was selling tickets for Led Zepplin, there was a mass riot there and people were climbing the outside of the walls of Bam's to get into the store to get the tickets. I was crazy and they stopped selling concert tickets. It changes some laws or something too.

Anyway.....this video made me go check out their website and I'm blown away by their services, especially now that my mother in law is going through treatments (actually just spoke to my father in law while I was posting this and she's in ICU for pneumonia and dehydration from chemo and radiation). I'm so willing to volunteer wherever needed. They are from the area where I grew up and I'm so willing to help out. It's a fantastic program they are offering. I didn't know anything about it until I saw this video someone posted on Facebook today.