Another great timing on my part.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Unfortunately, you cannot change departments for 90 days. And, they DO crank music REALLY loud during flow time. There are no customers in the store. REALLY unfortunate that it's music like Metallica and such. Blah.

On a side note, I got a call yesterday for an interview at Office Max next week. Geez...where were these interviews 6 months ago??? I am going to at least check it out.

Abbey

Blondie

OMGZZ Abbers gotz a Jobberz YAY!

I'm so glad for you darlin' *phew/whew* ; I well remember how stressed you were about the employment (lack thereof) stich when we spoke on the fone however-many wks ago that was

GO YOU! <## & lolol RK (eldest difficult child Aspie Intermittent Explosive Disorder Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) etc blah yadda yadda) had a job for about a yr (record for him, almost!) doing pretty much exactly that -- at a diff type of store but still, OY! He even had to do the "truck tear-downs" to get the original stock onto the pallets & then go into stock-everything mode. In a 24-hr store. Heh SO when I tell him of your experiential report he will SOOOO relate
Odd (ODD?) thing tho? He absolutely loved it, and loved & was stoked by being The fastest/Part of The Most Rock-N-Roll Team EVER! lmao They let him wear his iPod tho haha

SO: what is the housing sitch now, Abbey? Or did you already say somewhere here and I just didn't pick it up? Probably! You are still in WI tho, amirite?

Proud of you proud of you!
Love xo
Blondie &PS. Re the additional job offer: I know right? When it rains it pours, after however long a drought! :D

Abbey

Spork Queen
Hey Blondie! Yes, did get a job. I guess it's the mid-life-get-yourself-in-shape job. haha... It's whipping my batootie. Lost 4 pounds last week. Have another interview on Tuesday for another company. Like you said...when it rains, it pours. I just don't like the drought.

When some 18 year old kid walked off the job only after a few hours I thought...I AM WARRIOR MOM. I CAN DO THIS!!! (Pansy butt boy.)

Yes, I'm still in WI fearing the winter that is looming. Living arrangements? Rather not say publically. ;)

Abbey