Remember I posted a few weeks ago about how difficult child 1's copay for his Crohn's medications are now through the roof? Well, we STILL don't have this issue resolved, and I initially called the doctor's office OVER TWO WEEKS AGO!!! Plus I've made several emails and follow-up calls, and they are just NOW calling our insurance to see if they can get this resolved. GRRRRRRRR..... He runs out of medication on Friday. I did find a Canadian pharmacy to order from, but they need the rx faxed to them and it will take 1 to 3 weeks to reach us. His doctor still won't authorize the generic drug (there's some confusion about difficult child 1's history so I clarified that last night and they're going to get back to me on it). I suggested they just put him on generic until I can get the Canadian order filled. Wouldn't it be better for him to be on SOMETHING than NOTHING? Well, no, the GI doesn't see it that way. So to compromise (I just got off the phone in the middle of typing this), they will fax the new scrip to Canada, and order a week's worth through my retail pharmacy (which will be very expensive as well, but I guess it's what we have to do) to hold him over until we get the new stuff. I hate this! Oh, and husband just went to the sleep center and they want to do ANOTHER study because he's still so tired... and let's try a different machine! Yikes, we just got the EOB for his current machine with our share at about $2,000 (good thing I sold my van for cash -- that will just cover it). It just feels like we're getting nailed with one medical issue after another. I am TIRED of this! And I'm not the one with the health problems (YET)!!! Just wait 'til I start falling apart!