Another meth question...

ksm

today I found the "insides" of a lightbulb in a small dish on her night stand. I don't have the socket part...or the outer glass. I have searched her room and I can't find anything else.

It was just the filament and the broken glass that it is attached to.

I understand that meth is sometimes smoked out of a light bulb. Any other reason these would be removed from a lightbulb?

Ksm

ksm

No, there is no sign of snore...it's just the insides of the bulb... I can't find the actual bulb it came from...

Ksm

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
So even though she just got into trouble/got caught she's back at it you think?

Does she leave the house/have a phone etc.?

ksm

She did test positive for meth 8 days ago. She had a new UA thT tested for 12 types of drugs and is clean. I don't know how long this has been in her room. The pieces were in a small (1/2 cup) jar. There was about a half inch of water in the jar and it looked murky/moldy. I was picking up dirty drinking glasses to put in dishwasher.

I saw the little wires from the filament sticking out of the water. I drained the water and kept the pieces...

Just weird. My son confirmed that a light bulb can be taken apart and the bulb used for smoking meth. I am hoping this is old... I also found another razor blade from a disposable razor... She is a cutter...but might have used that for drugs, too...

I hate this. Always second guessing everything.

Ksm

ksm

She just had 8 days of house arrest. Today starts a 6pm curfew for two weeks.

Last winter she did lose weight...but then put back some, not all. She is at a good weight now. Has an appetite.

I guess we will wait and see... Ksm