Another MP3 Question

susiestar

Roll With It
Ok, sorry to bug you guys with all the MP3 questions. I really appreciate your help.

I got the 2gb Sansa C150 mp3 player with the fm tuner for Wiz. It is for his birthday. I am thinking about a one month Rhapsody to Go membership for him, which I have enough mycokereward points to pay for.

Here is the question: Can you download from Rhapsody to any mp3 player or just to the ones they list?

I am also interested because I have an 8gb mp3 player and would probably share the membership with him and download some songs for myself. But can you use just any player? Mine is an RCA that husband got a great deal on last year.

Thanks for the help.
:peaceful:

Lothlorien

I believe that you can download to any MP3 player, with the exception of Ipod. I think you have to download another program for Ipods to make it compatible with Rhapsody, but I may be wrong. You should be able to transfer music to Media Player and from Media Player to Rhapsody. Both programs can transfer music to the MP3.

If you have cds, you can rip them, using Media Player and then transfer them to your MP3.

We have 3 different Sansas and all of them are compatible with Rhapsody and Media Player.