Another update on Princess Warrior

everywoman

She's in. She left yesterday. Weighed in this morning. She called while waiting for the bus to reception. She was the only one on it. I can't imagine her getting off the bus by herself and getting the drill sargeant treatment!!!!
:surprise:
She sounded fine. husband is not. He has mourned all day.

I have kept busy moving her stuff from her apt. to the house. I am working on redoing her room from her raspberry and black teenage room into a guest room with a little more sophistication. :tongue: It will be teal and brown! The walls are painted now. I have to get her clothes unboxed and put into the underbed storage containers and then get husband to move out the double waterbed and move in the queen bed from the apt.

I have to try and get the apt. cleaned tomorrow.:faint: I hope the army can instill some neatness in that girl!!!LOL! That will be their toughest challenge ever.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'll bet she was bouncing quarters off her finely made bed by last night, everywoman. At least while she is in boot camp you know she will be learning to keep a clean work/sleep area or she'll suffer the consequences ;) .

Sending good thoughts and big hugs.

Suz

I hope the army can instill some neatness in that girl!!!
Well they managed to get our easy child 3 to be neat and tidy -- but only when it is required and enforced. Left to his own devices, everything will be piled in the corner and he'll just rummage through it 'til he finds what he needs, or at any rate something that will work, sort of.