Ant'sMom?

DDD

What happened to his "baby's Mama"? I just realized I can't remember whether she faded into the woodwork once you were raising Ant's son or not? It was a long, long road with Ant. Some nights, I recall, that four or five of us stayed up most of the night when he was "running". Geez. It is wonderful that he is settled. DDD

Sunlight

What happened to his "baby's Mama"? I just realized I can't remember whether she faded into the woodwork once you were raising Ant's son or not? It was a long, long road with Ant. Some nights, I recall, that four or five of us stayed up most of the night when he was "running". Geez. It is wonderful that he is settled. DDD
That is so true, I was so blessed to have you all stay up and keep me going thru some of the worst times. The mother has mostly faded out but sees my grandson now and then, she has her own issues that she has not dealt with yet.

Sunlight

my three grandchildren (all Tony's- all different moms) are thriving.

Tony lives with his fiancee and their 6 month old daughter, my older grandson is 7 now and Tony has sole custody.
The middle grandchild lives with his mom and we keep in close contact. Tony's daughter looks a lot like him, wonder if she will give him a run for the money one day...hope not. Tony has been out of prison for over two yrs. (was there for his 4th DUI/plea bargain)
I posted that this past March. Since then, my son did buy a house, got married last month, and the baby is over a year and walking. My grandson lived with me most of his first 5 yrs. They live less than 10 miles from me and I see them a lot, and have sleepovers here for my grandson as often as he chooses. I get to be grandma and go to school events or sit on the sidelines at his soccer games.

DDD

Holy Moley. Let's hope the only genes she inherited are good looks. I don't think we could survive a mini-Ant. LOL!
DDD

Sunlight

DDD..lmao! She looks like him as do his sons. The boys are both good kids, no signs of any trouble yet. lol His daughter was born with a head of long dark brown hair that kept growing, so she has over the shoulder hair at age one. lol She walks stifly and carefully so we call her "bride of frankenstein"... her hands are up in the air balancing her. She is tubby and cute with a round face and toothy grin. She adores him and vice versa.