any ideas

Jena

you guys are great at this.

so, any clue what i can do to get the swelling down in my knees and arms today? the warm baths, and ice arent' working anymore for some reason.

it's just a rough week. i woke up knees are just huge, walking is hard due to that, and the arms are same with-alot of just soreness in them.

i took advil, and tried aspirin, so that junk isn't working. tried elevating which isn't working.

anything else i'm missing? i have a busy day with-her again unfortunately. so i can't just lay down and leave them up at all. but it's insane how big they are and how their aching.

thanks. also tried heating pad, cooling stuff. icy hot, all that stuff. it's not the ankles at all or rest of legs. it's odd it's chilly out this usually happens in summer the heat kills me.

H

HaoZi

If it might be some type of autoimmune response, something like benedryl or claritin might help. Have you tried knee braces or ace bandages?

Mattsmom277

Hoazi has a good thought there, I bought some special brace type bandages (washable) a while back, have some for knees, hands and feet/ankles. I do truly feel they help me. Hope you feel better