Any one watching Mental?

DammitJanet

Actually the e is turned backwards but I dont know how to do that on here...lol.

This is a new show on Fox on Tuesday nights at 9pm eastern. It is really good in my opinion. The main character psychiatrist is very outgoing and charming and wants to try interesting things. He is at odds with some of the other more traditional cut and dry psychiatrists. Tonites episode dealt with a bipolar child. He was so good with the kid. He actually went inside the childs mind with him. Im sure you can find past episodes online. I really like it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, darn it I knew I'd forget to watch it. I wanted to see that one really bad.

This is why I don't watch tv. lol

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
I love this show. I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, was at a meeting and had to TIVO it. Will watch it in a few minutes. I loved the series opener with psychiatrist getting nakies to make the patient feel more at ease. Cute psychiatrist!! ;}

Hugs, Vickie

DammitJanet

Adorable psychiatrist! Wish all psychiatrists were this adorable...lol.

I hate the black psychiatrist. He is such a full of himself, in your face, know it all, arrogant, I can do no wrong, psychiatrist. He is the kind we have all seen where he thinks psychiatry is straight out of the books and he is god. And he hates the main character psychiatrist...lol.

I laughed my hiney off when the little bipolar boy just raged and raged in the "bad psychiatrists" office and threw all his prized possessions all over the place. The look on his face was priceless. Good psychiatrist just sat there with a grin on his face while bad psychiatrist said...do something...good psychiatrist said I am...Im observing! LMAO.

house of cards

I saw it and have mixed reactions.If the kids and parents that my kid needs to deal with watch this show...I don't think it will make my kid's life easier. I was thinking autism in the beginning when he wouldn't talk and seemed in his own little world. I don't think they ever explained the zoning into the imaginary video game so much either.

On the other hand, I love the cute psychiatrist, wish we had one like that. I will watch again for sure.