any other LOST fans going through withdrawel?

G

guest3

I know I don't want to deal with life, I am now a "forum" junkie!

I love LOST madly and ever time I realize it's not on until Feb, I go nuts. :hammer:

I am currently rewatching season I and taking notes.

Anyone equally obsessed?

AllStressedOut

Not as obsessed, but I definately love the show.

Anything interesting you've caught this go around that you didn't catch the first time?

I love how everything seems connected, very smart.

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #003300"> truthfully i found myself struggling with-lost this past season & the one before. almost stopped watching all together. in the end tho i was glad i hung in.

i think next season will be a straight run. none of those long breaks. that should help. you are aware this show already has it's pre~determined shelf life. two more seasons & it's done....season five will answer all questions.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

On_Call

I'm missing it, too. I struggled this past season sticking with it too, I must admit. Splitting the season in two was a bad idea. And the first half was not that exciting - everything in the last half was amazing - in my opinion. I was so glad that I stayed a devoted lostie. :smile:

I can't believe we have to wait to February to see where the rescue picks up - if it even does then. Eek.

I'm actually glad there is an end date in mind because at least that way, they writers will be able to remain smart about the story lines and end it the way they should - not just attempt to "tie everything up" after they've come to close to cancellation or something. I would be so disappointed then.

I have visited their home site on ABC and checked that out a couple of times. I don't take notes, though I probably should have along the way because I am sure that I have forgotten more details than some people, but I sure do enjoy it and am among those missing it!!

Who do you think is in the coffin Jack went to visit? I think it's Ben. I love Lost, too, but am way over Jack, and now Locke. Jack, to me, is a "self-appointed" manager, and Locke is just obsessed about staying on the island, although I can see why. I love Sawyer and Kate together, much more than Jack and Kate. I am interested in if you find anything new while rewatching the episodes.

G

guest3

hmmmm I heard 6 seasons total, 3 flash back years while on the island and 3 flash forward years (with flash backs to the island)? I will be depressed either way...... February is so FAR!

I visit Dark UFO often for all the things the "real addicts" discover! I confess I do takes notes, LOL :reading:

Here's the last ones from finale:

Hoffs-Drawler funeral home (seen in last episode) is an anagram for "Fast Forward".

The Obituary:
"The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.
Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim's loft.
Concerned for tenants' safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.
According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

*this makes me think it's Michael in the coffin

*there's also a theoroy that the woman and her son that Jack saves from the accident (that he caused) is Juliette's sister and son.