Any SNL fans here?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
husband decided to move a cabinet from the living room to his reloading room last night. The bottom of the cabinet held all of our movies. Since we haven't watched most of them for years, I decided to sort them out and get rid of about half of them.

I found a dvd of Adam Sandler skits on SNL. The old SNL, before it got all easy child.

I was laughing my tail off. Lunch Lady Land has got to be about the best...

Reminded me of the old SNL commercial paradies they used to do. The "Adobe car" and "Bad Idea" jeans and "Schwetty Balls on the public radio skit"...

Anyway...any other SNL fans with fond memories?

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
I always loved the "Church Lady"...

Wasn't she special??

Ohhh...and the "Land Shark"...and the Polictically Incorrect Private Investigator--"The P.I. P.I."

witzend

"Jane, you ignorant - - - - !"

"It's a floor polish!" "It's a desert topping!" "Hey, you two, it's a floor polish and a desert topping!"

"Oh, the dog is so lazy, what can I do to help him get that puppy energy back?" "It's Puppy-Uppers!" "Now the dog is so over-excited, what can I do to calm him down?" "It's Doggy-Downers!"

Dan Akroyd selling all black halloween costumes for kids and calling them "Johnny Invisible."

"We are - two wild and crazy guys!"

"Must consume mass quantities!"

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Pete's Schwetty Balls!!! That is a classic holiday one!!! Every holiday season Jeff and I say that as often as possible.

I will also break into the lunch lady dance quite often and sing it to the girls.
Sloppy joe, sloppy, sloppy joe.....

donna723

I remember the really, really old ones. Does anybody else remember when they dressed up as bees and had those antenneas that bobbed up and down on their heads?

And Dan Akroyd as Julia Child cutting up the chicken? And when he was the refrigerator repairman?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I will also break into the lunch lady dance quite often and sing it to the girls.
Sloppy joe, sloppy, sloppy joe.....

That's the one that had me rolling last night...OMG its too funny.

Oh, and when Eddie Murphey was on there....I can't recall his name, but it was a spoof of Mr Rogers' Neighborhood...and he crawled into the apartment thru the window all the time?

I don't remember the bees, tho. Do tell...