Any suggested sites for name brand men's shoes?

DDD

We're pinching pennies :hangin: and easy child/difficult child needs a pair or two of shoes for the trip he's taking for a four day school. I haven't bought him shoes in ages and we used to have a site or two where the "hot" brand names were available on the cheap. Anybody have directions? He's going to have to wear regular clothes with no sagging shorts etc.

I had to laugh. He's 24 hovering on 16. He found a pair of Nike's (I think) that he
described as "very conservative black and whites that I can wear to the school and meetings". Then, lol, he added "guess what? I can wear them to my local club at home because they illuminate at night". Oh yeah. That's my "man child". We love him, anyway. DDD

witzend

husband and M have such wide feet that I always get them shoes at Nordstrom Rack. They're good brand name shoes at probably less than 1/2 price. Is there one in your area?

Do you have a Marshalls or TJ MAX near you? They always have name brand shoes at insanely low prices.

DDD

No Nordstrom's but there is a new Marshalls. Thanks for the sites He'll have fun cyber shopping. DDD