Anybody else laughing at Prince Harry?

muttmeister

I don't think he's exactly a difficult child but he does have his moments. The latest photographs have stirred up quite a lot of controversy. Somehow, I can't get all outraged. As far as they have reported, nobody was underage, nobody was hurt in any way, he's young, he was having a good time (apparently), and as far as I'm concerned, more power to him! With all of the terrible things going on in the world right now, I can't get outraged about a young person enjoying himself.

witzend

If I were still young and gorgeous, I would TOTALLY be in that hotel room with him. I mean, I'm as picky as the next girl, but if the Prince of Wales wanted to party with me in Vegas, I'd have a difficult time saying "no" to that little ginger headed goof!

pasajes4

I was a tad upset that the pictures had been pixialated out. I mean if your going to publish them, publish them.

Calamity Jane

Mutt, I couldn't agree with you more, but there's only one issue. In this day and age, everyone has a cellphone that can take photos. Because of his *ahem* station - he probably should avoid playing strip pool, unless everyone's phone is temporarily confiscated and turned off. He is adorable, though, and I agree with Witz. I think Harry's grandma is not amused, however!

Jody

I love Prince Harry. I think he is loved by his family immensley but is also known as the wild one. I never hear anything bad about him, from any of the tabloids, other than things like this. Sure looked like he was having a good time. lol.

Kathy813

Staff member
The non-pixelated pics are out there. I'm sure you could google to find them. I've seen them and I have to say he has a nice tan for a redhead.

:bag:

~Kathy

Kathy813

Staff member
Hmmm, Nancy, you were in Vegas recently. Are we going to see any pictures of you on TMZ?

:rofl:

~Kathy

BusynMember

Guess I'm just an outcast. I don't care one bit about Prince Harry, don't find him attractive, and don't follow the royal family's activities. And I certainly would have no interest at looking at him in the nude...blah. :)