Anyone care to feel old? Uh no, not really.

Star*

call 911........call 911
LOL....made you look....neener.

Dude will be 19 tomorrow. :D Happy Birthday to Dude.

It's been a long, loooooong road ladies, but I thank each and every one of you for all, and and every single post, prayer, thought, wish, idea, suggestion, link, here's what I did, here's what I wouldn't do and Oh Don't you DARE- detach, detach, detach.

It's been just like Mr. Toads Wild Ride at Disneyland - but way longer and lots more expensive. ;)

I just keep thinking - We made it! Another year!!!!!!

Exhale!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride? That was always my favorite!!!! And you are the very first person that's said anything about it in over 10 years!!!

Yes, that is exactly what raising a difficult child is like. That plus Space Mountain, the Matterhorn and the Teacups all rolled into one. And the daily ticket price isn't much different...

Happy birthday, Dude! And happy birthday to you, Star. I always thought the parent should get the party & presents.

N

Nomad

I say Space Mountain gone wild. Scarey Roller Coaster...wild ups and downs in the DARK. This is not my cup of tea, really.:anxious::sick:

Happy B Day to Dude...well wishes always to ya Star!:D
Are you wearing your silver space suit today????

Star*

call 911........call 911
Spacesuit is TOMORROW - and I got a Starwars lightsabre at the Fleamarket yesterday ;) (wrrrr wwwwwrrrrrr wrrrrrrr) great sounds.

Foster dad said he got the SAME letter - he made a bigger deal out of it than I did. Wonder what costume He's wearing. :laugh:

DammitJanet

Lord...I still cant believe he is 19. Well thank you is 18 now so Dude being 19 shouldnt be such a shock I guess...lol. Im just so glad Cory is so.....Zen lately...lol. Maybe you should buy Dude a book on meditation! Ohhhmmmmm. Palms up.

Our boys are getting so big...lol. Sounds like I am talking about toddlers.

Rob is 25 now. Cheech has to be 24 or 25. Frans difficult child is 24. RW's boy is what?23? Dude is now 19 ...wow. It seems like just yesterday they were babies.

Star...when can you look forward to...grands?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm glad they are the only ones getting older. It sure as heck ain't us, right girls? ;)

Happy Birthday to DUDE! :thumbsup:

Hugs,
Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
Happy Birthday Dude!!!!

And to you too Star....I think you're starting to a decent amount of light at the end of that donkey barn you call a tunnel.

Oh and feeling old because Dude is 19? Sweetie.....mine will be TWENTY in March. Care to go to the salon with me for the hair coloring party?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I don't bother with a salon, just do it myself!!!

It's magenta now.

You can do it before your hair changes its own color... Gray is actually very nice looking, done right.

trinityroyal

Happy 19th birthday Dude!
I agree...space suit, light sabre...perhaps some Moon Boots to set the outfit off properly.

It is amazing how quickly they grow up.

Star*

call 911........call 911
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS K T!!!!
:woohoo::hapBday:
You pretty little LEO girl you!!!!!! MEEEEEEWOW. Emphasis on ME and WOW. (just like a Leo) ;)

Hope you have a FANTASTIC 18th!!!!!!​

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy birthday to both KT and Dude. OMG where does the time go??

OF course I'm still trying to deal with the fact that Nichole is 20 and Travis is 23........especially when in my mind I think of Travis as 18. lol Weird to think of him as being younger than his little sister. lmao

Then Darrin went off to kindergarden this last week............

And yeah, I feel old. :faint:

N

Nomad

I agree with- Suz, we are not getting older...just wiser....heee heee

I DO think it is important that we somehow face up to the "real" ages of our "kids." I have met folks who have "kids" who are near 30, etc., still refusing to work or go to school or a little of both or even help in the house or ANYTHING. Say what? Compassion is one thing....doormat is another. We can't be controlled by our emotions.

Ladies, we made it!!! Happy birthday Dude! We should all enjoy the day.Happy birthday KT!- Alyssa

My difficult child is 22, (I still feel like I'm 13) ( where did all these wrinkles come from? )