Anyone else counting down the days until school starts?

B

BeachPeace

Indigo is homeschooled - but Blue goes to public school.
I need a break from having both of them all day 24/7 .......
It has been a long summer for us.

Wiped Out

Staff member
This is a hard one for me! I teach and love what I do but am not ready to go back yet. Usually I am very ready for difficult child to go back but since he has been at day camp most of the summer it's about the same as school. Right now though the weekends are very long-no camp!

R

ryzgal

I am an overprotective, highly anxious parent (wonder where my kids got it lol) and have always been very depressed for school to start again. Plus, I worry about my difficult child 1 starting high school this year. So i can't say I am looking forward to school starting yet :tongue:. Now my high maintenance difficult child 2, I do get just a wee little bit excited for her to go to school! I can't keep up with her energy, so it is nice for her to be at school! I still worry constantly about her!
Hugs
Stac

KTMom91

Yes. I think we're at 24 till Miss KT leaves for college. She was doing better, but has been a real jerk lately, so I'm ready to wave goodbye then dance wildly through the house.

tiredmommy

Yes. 44 days to go here. Some days I'm counting down to make the most of summer and other days I can't wait for school to start.