Anyone else have a young girl ape over Hannah Montana?

DammitJanet

Keyana is very into music and dancing and all that jazz. She is so into Hannah Montana right now. Very into her! I dont think she understands a thing about what the shows are about except for the fact that she SINGS!!! And dances...a lot!

I have searched and searched the web for a concert tour for Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana and evidently she isnt on tour right now. Shoot!

I would pay just about anything to make that little girls dreams come true...lol. She would just die to see Miley in person...just die! She goes nuts when I bring her up on the computer...lmao.

Anyone else searching for these tickets? Anyone want to watch the internet with me to see if we can alert each other if we see the tickets go up?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I am and will continue. Wee loves Miley.

We had tickets to her show in early October but it was postponed because she was sick, and we couldn't go the day it was rescheduled. :-( Hated it, too, cause we had 5th row seats.

I'll let you know if I see them again.

Turn on GAC and see if she likes Taylor Swift.

DammitJanet

Im betting wee and keyana would be fast friends...lol. I told Tony that if we can get tickets to Miley, he is taking her. He can just deal with being an old man in the middle of teeny boppers...lmao.

Do you remember Billy Gillman? Came onto the scene back about 2000. Young boy. I think he was about 10 when he started singing. I found some videos of him at the MTV junior awards. She was in awe...lmao. Some little girl kissed him on the cheek and I teasingly asked her if she would kiss him and she looked up at me and said...oh yes! LMAO.

I have problems ahead!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wee would love her, I'm sure. He loves the little ones, and generally does well with them (unless they are the really quiet, shy ones...he tends to scare them.)

I do remember Billy. That's so funny!

Wee was watching Shark Boy and Lava Girl the other night. It was so funny seeing Taylor Lautner in that movie, having just watched him in Twilight. lol My how time has changed... lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
My bosses 2 year old and his 6 year old. BONKERS over her.

FYI - Dollar Tree has scads of things here with Hanna Montanna on it.

susiestar

Roll With It
My niece is bonkers over her. And Spongebob. I got her a Hannah Montana Disney Mix Stick mp3 for Christmas. Her mom has loaded it up with HM and Miley Cyrus songs. Seems the use of it heads off many tantrums, LOL.

bby31288

Janet, my daughters are 15 and 17, and they LOVE Hannah and Miley. They both saw Miley in concert. If you pick on Miley, my 15 year old actually sticks up for her to the point of arguing with you!!!

DammitJanet

Keyana is outgrowing Spongebob. She still watches him on tv but she would rather watch Hannah. Now Hailie is nuts over Spongebob and some other cartoon I cant remember the name of. I cant keep track of them all...lol.

Lothlorien

Missy like Miley Cyrus. She would probably love to go to a concert, but hasn't asked. I've downloaded a few songs to her mp3 player, but she's not Ape over her. I don't think Missy really goes Ape over anything in particular. Only when she was younger when it was Elmo, Barney or Veggie Tales. After that stage, I can't remember her every being crazy over something particular. She really like High School Musical and I bought her all the dolls and then she never played with them.

Both my kids love Spongebob.

Mighty Mouse is APE over Legos. He loves Lego.com. Everytime he had to write something in school, he wrote "I love Legos" It got to the point that the teacher had to insist that he write about something else. There aren't any particular characters that he's super ape over.

I can't wait until Toy Story 3 comes out though. When Mighty Mouse was little, he wore his cowboy hat EVERYWHERE and all day long! Both of my kids are looking forward to that coming out.

DammitJanet

LOL Loth...too cute about the legos. Billy was like that with his lego's when he was little. I so wish I had saved my kids toys. Just call me stupid.

I bought Keyana the Mega Blocks when she was 18 months old. She loved them. This year she got the Duplo blocks. I got Hailie the Mega Blocks this year too. Of course, Hailie promptly threw them down the stairs...lmao. This must be her year for throwing things down the stairs.

Keyana was ape over Elmo from infancy, then it was Disney Princesses, now Hannah. Of course, she is still very into her babies. Plus she is over the moon happy with the dollhouse her great grandpa got her for Christmas. That was a huge hit.