Anyone Else Ready to Say Goodbye to 2010?

jal

Like a few others on here I am not feeling the holiday spirit either. This year has been the most horrendous in my 37 years. Although others have had it much, much worse than us, it just doesn't seem to stop. I just can't seem to catch a tiny break. Even my parents asked me if I ever have any good news (jokingly). I said yes, at least my mortgage is current and I'm not pregnant!

Daily grind with a difficult child.
husband is still out of work.
I had to put a beloved fur buddy down.
Our home was robbed.
husband almost decimated our marriage.
I was sick all of October.
husband & difficult child were just t-boned on Friday by a 16 yr old who just got her license. Car is a total loss. Older one, so no great compensation.
And other irksomes that are not worth a mention, but really didn't need to crop up.

Just having a bit of a pity party for myself. My list certainly can't compare with others, but for me it has been a h*ll of a year. On the other hand, I have been blessed with a loving, stable family growing up, parents who are still in love and together and a good brother and no real major trauma in my life. My husband, minus his crud this year, has always been loving and supportive and continues to be. My hardest hurddle has been dealing with a difficult child. Everything that happened this year, just seems way to much and way too bizzare.

So I am saying GOODBYE 2010 (ahead of time).
May 2011 bring better things to all.

Jena

I AM READY TOOO TO SAY GOOD BYE TO THIS YEAR!! Sorry i'Tourette's Syndrome been such a struggle for you. Here's hoping we are all blessed with a better new year ahead of us.

B

Bunny

The end of 2010 can not come fast enough for me! Hopefully, 2011 will be a much better year for all of us.

Pam

Jody

I am so ready for 2010 to be over with. The bad thing is I keep saying this every year, that the next year is my year. No major, major issues, and yet here I am anxiously waiting for the NEW YEAR. LOL. I think I am a little hard headed.

KTMom91

Yes. This has been a tough year. Miss KT is checking her grades online...so far, she has two D's. I'm ready to run and hide so as not to hear the possible fuss and tantrums. On the plus side, she DID say it was her own fault.

DammitJanet

Im ready for this year to be over with too but I dont have much hope that the next year is gonna be a whole lot better to be honest. On top of all my lovely losses and problems this year, I just found out that as of the first week of January I will lose my therapist. Oh joy! Couldnt happen at a better time.

H

HaoZi

Haven't liked this year, hope new year isn't any worse and the gov't doesn't jam up the tax changes and all. Either way, I'll be starting the new year a year older (I was a last minute tax break baby, lol) and if I'm lucky, partially hungover. :p

Nancy

Ditto to everyone else. This year has been one of the most difficult and I just don't see anything that's hopeful in the near future.

Nancy