Anyone have a hammer...rubber mallet...anything heavy

F

flutterbee

Could you bop me over the head with it so I can SLEEP! PLEASE!!!!!

I think I'm going to have to double up my klonopin tonight so I can sleep and hope I don't feel to 'hung-over' in the morning.

F

flutterbee

Fresh out of turkey. And milk? Eww. Warm milk? :sick: Never could stomach warm milk. But, then I don't like any warm drinks - coffee, tea, hot chocolate.

But, turkey is a good idea. I'll have to get some when I go grocery shopping on Wednesday.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wynter,

Why don't you get your GP to refer you to a sleep study clinic? There could be something going on that you aren't aware of.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Heather,

I know this is NOT something you should do, but I did. I haven't been able to sleep for awhile now. My other 'nice' mother in law gave me a couple of her sleeping pills...I think they were something called Seraquel, something like that. I took one last night and slept like a baby. It makes your mind stop racing. I think too much. It's also used for schizophrenia. Hmmm...;) Maybe she's trying to tell me something.

I'd talk to your doctor about that.

Abbey

nvts

What about that stuff that everyone's been giving their kids - the natural one - begins with an M? I can't remember the name of it.

Have you ever considered a weighted blanket? Your skin might be over sensitive because of your illness, but sometimes "deep touch" could be what the body is looking for. It would almost feel like one of those x-ray drapes that they put on you.

Just a few ideas!

Feel better my friend!

Beth

DammitJanet

LOL...abbey...how odd that you took seroquel when that is what I called my psychiatrist for because I was having huge issues sleeping. I call it my "big gun" for no sleep. Biggest problem for me is when I take it I am out for the long haul. Heather and I were discussing this topic just last night...as I was cutting my pill in half in fact!

F

flutterbee

I was thinking last night that I may have to call my GP and get some seroquel.

Melatonin makes me sleepy, but it does nothing for my RLS type stuff so it becomes this special kind of hell. So sleepy I can't keep my eyes open, but legs jerking me awake every 30 seconds.

I am wanting to try a weighted blanket. Just need to quit having major expenses (like $3300 in car repairs) so I can get one.

I finally took a second klonopin around 4:30am and went to sleep sometime around 6am. Then slept until 4pm and feel hung over. Am fighting the urge to go back to bed.

Abbey

Spork Queen
You know, I slept SOOOO good last night and woke refreshed. Fast forward 3 naps today, I might want to reconsider. ;) I think half a tab would have been better. But, they were very nice 3 naps. I feel good.

Abbey