I'm deciding whether or not to have it. Last week my knee's CAT scan results came back...pretty much bone-on-bone. I don't have THAT much pain so it surprised me. Now they are sending me to an orthopedic surgeon, but I don't want to have surgery without more information. It sounds like it's a pain, well, in the knee...lol. I am 56 and not sure if I should do it or wait. I can't take strong pain medications as I am overly sensitive to them. I get b on OTC stuff. I am still exercising. If I choose to have surgery, I have no idea how I'll get around after surgery. Hub has to go to work so I'm alone. Also, not sure which doctor to go to. I hear some are better than others. And don't know what type of knee I'd want. Problems, problems, problems...lol. I have been really healthy for 55 years. Now 56 happens and the ole body falls apart...lol. I'm still healthy, but I do have a lot of arthritis. Did anyone have the surgery? Is anyone putting it off? I really appreciate any/all answers as I don't know anybody in real life who has had this surgery and I don't like being rushed. Thanks!