Anyone heard from Esther?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I've been trying to keep up with the world news, and have not been sure if where she is has communications shut down. I just know that area of the world is very unstable right now and I've been praying for her and anyone else in that region.

Mattsmom277

I was wondering the same thing yesterday, so glad you posted this thread Star! I too have been following the news very closely and praying for the entire region. I do hope Esther posts. Not only to let us know how she is in terms of security around her etc, but also because I don't recall reading a post from her in a very long time!

Come out come out Esther! We miss you :)

donna723

Seems like I saw a post from Esther on someone's thread just the other day. I can't remember now which one it was on but I thought I saw one.

Estherfromjerusalem

What a warm and cosy feeling you have all given me!! Thank you for your concern, but honestly svengandhi is quite right, nothing is happening here. It's true we share a common border with Egypt, but it is a peaceful and quiet border, and let's hope things stay that way. Our lives here in Israel are carrying on just as usual.

You are right, I haven't posted "properly" for a very long time. I did once write an update about difficult child about two weeks ago, but when I posted it, it "vanished" and I just couldn't face typing it all again. Everything is fine with us. My difficult child is about to go off for a year to Australia (Marg, watch out!!!). I will update properly in a day or two.

Star, thank you for posting this. It's just a fluke that I had a look just now, it's four in the morning here and I truly must get into bed for about four hours before I start a very difficult day work-wise. I understand you are now a diploma-ed long-distance lorry driver! Oh sorry, "truck" driver! Congratulations. I hope you get as much work as you want, and that it isn't too difficult. It must be hard physical work. I remember when I was in the USA I saw these humongous trucks -- is that what you are going to drive?

Love, Esther