Anyone heard from Jal? I'm worried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

klmno

Yeah, me too. I hope she is talking with someone- a friend, therapist, husband, anyone who'll listen and let her get some of this off her chest, if nothing else.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Helping to keep this at the top - jal - please please let us know what's going on. HUGS!

Bean

Ditto. Don't know her as well as some of you do probably do, but that last post was concerning. :(

Jal, I just read yesterday's thread. I hope you're in a safe, calm place so you can try to get a clear plan. Hoping that maybe the reason you haven't posted is as simple as not having internet access where you are.

I hope you can post soon though--and that you aren't making any critical decisions while you are in crisis mode.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am thinking of you as well. I hope you are least reading these and finding love and strength from us. :)

M

Mamaof5

Bumping for Jal's sake.

Jal, come on hun - check in baby girl! Please.

flutterby

Fly away!
Jal -

I know there have been times that I have posted and later have suffered from "poster's remorse", feeling vulnerable, exposed, embarrassed, even ashamed.

But, you're among friends here. People who care about you, and want to stand beside you in your time of need, without judgment.

Marg's Man

This has been going on for too long. :anxious:

Would anyone who actually KNOWS where Jal is please go to her place (or at least telephone) and check up on her.

Her last post was too much a cry for help from my point of view.

Marg's Man

jal

I'm ok, please see my post. I'm sorry to have made you so worried. It's been rough, but we're here and ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.