Anyone here do P90X or Extreme Body, or kickboxing?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Have you tried it? Was it worth the money?

If it's sitting on your shelf do you want to sell it?

I have.....flab....and I'm not happy.

H

HaoZi

I can get several free work outs channels on my Roku and never use them. I should. Another good workout is belly dancing, but I've always wanted to try the cardio kickboxing.

M

ML

I have heard good things about the P90X thing Star. Good for you for wanting to try it. It sounds way to difficult for me. I will stick with walking! Though my friend, husband and I tried a yoga class this weekend and really enjoyed it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
A gym here is offering 3 kick boxing classes for $20.00. I used to box, and I'm sure it's all changed (yadda yadda yadda sock puppet, must do this that the other) but I figured if I had the in home version I could at least embarrass myself at home. snort.

flutterby

Fly away!
I did cardio kickboxing before I got sick. I did aerobics, so I only did a couple of days of the beginner/introduction video and moved to the advanced. It kicked my hiney - and I wasn't out of shape. I thought I was going to vomit. So, my advice is to make sure you work up to it. The advanced ended up being too hard on my knees and hips, so I went to intermediate. It definitely shapes and tones and promotes weight loss.

Also, when doing the punches I envisioned one of my exes. I was punching hard. LOL